lizne
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2009
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Dorset uk
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi, I am a newbie to photography have always loved it but never had anything more than a very basic camera, I recently looked into getting a new camera and after several weeks of dilema rather than buy a DSLR I thought it would be best for my tiny brain to begin with a bridge camera wow am I pleased I did because this is blowing my brains let alone anythig any more complicated.
Anyway my question is: How does one take the type of photograph where the subject is crystal clear but the surroundings are faded or blurry almost, I love these type of pictures I have tried and tried to create it but to no avail help please I just cant read the instruction book any more.
I have a Fuji Finepix s1500 I am frustrated want to be brilliant already need to get some patients I think.
Please any help would be so gatefully recieved.
Anyway my question is: How does one take the type of photograph where the subject is crystal clear but the surroundings are faded or blurry almost, I love these type of pictures I have tried and tried to create it but to no avail help please I just cant read the instruction book any more.
I have a Fuji Finepix s1500 I am frustrated want to be brilliant already need to get some patients I think.
Please any help would be so gatefully recieved.
Try to do it in camera first. Not only is it easier, it is hard to replicate it accurately. Plus, isn't the point to learn your camera? The first advice was good; or if you have a portrait mode, that will do it as well. I don't like to use the "cheat" buttons, but they are helpful when you are first learning