What's new

Aperture vs Photoshop

Aperture is better, MUCH MUCH better, for editing photos. While photoshop is better for creating things. I have both.
 
I wanted to bump this thread to ask about how Aperture compares to iPhoto. I iPhoto essentially a stripped-down version of Aperture -- that is, mainly workflow, organization, and basic editing?

I use iPhoto exclusively but would like to graduate to something that would give me a little more control of organizing my photos as well as editing them. Would Aperture be the answer? Does it provide much more in terms of editing? I'm not a pro and frankly I feel like Photoshop would intimidate me a little bit.

Let's say that Iphoto was a 1982 honda accord, comparatively aperture 2 would be a 2010 lamborghini murcielago.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom