TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
206862840-L.jpg

206902581-L.jpg

Two different ways of processing the same image, which if either appeal?

Very cool shot, I like it alot.

Well the color of #1 makes me think of an apocolypse more then the second one.......only the people in front seem to be pretty calm when the earth is about to end :)

When I look at the photo the sky jumps out at me, but other than that, there isn't any real focus it seems to me. If the building had some color/contrast, and 'popped' like the sky does then it would be a better photo IMO. Or you could try a different angle on the building (maybe getting closer to it and focusing on some aspect of the architecture). The people in front are kind of distracting.

thanks campbell glad you like it...KamaKazzy thanks too....doenoe yep really the square needs to empty or people running...perhaps I should have...ah never mind. ranmyaku fair comment, I did try and work on the buildings more but without doing a heap of PS work it's not going to go there....this scene would have been a good candidate for HDR, next time....thanks joey.

Oh. Siena again!
Lovely place to be!

Of the two conversions, I love the red. It is even more apocalyptic than the yellow. The sky IS the thing that rendered this view to your attempts of creating this "apocalyptic scene", I would think?

The distortion is quite much here with the wide, wide angle, but then this scene is LARGE and really wide ... I created (with prints and sellotape!!!) my first panorama photo out of four pics taken of this very square once ... and now here it looks like people might well use it as a skating bowl ;) ... cool effect.

Very cool stuff. Im diggin the first of the two. Really has that Apocoliptica feel.

Well the color of #1 makes me think of an apocolypse more then the second one.......only the people in front seem to be pretty calm when the earth is about to end :)

True... but at the same time it could work, because maybe they don't realize it yet.... and in the next "scene" they are surprised.... know what I mean? I like the first more than the second.

I agree with pretty much everyone above, the first one is the better of the two. It's quite a bit more 'apocalypse' than the second shot. It's a beautifully deadly scene.

Corrina my g/f (who is Italian) thinks this is the most beautiful square she has visited and in a way it's a shame to distort it so lol, I would have liked to be able to access that tower to get some pics, now that would look cool....cindy that was my thought too, blissfull ignorance then wham heh heh....chiller thanks man....Trenton thank you too.

Most reactions

Back