App errors e/ iOS 6

jaxx419

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone else having crashing problems with Forum Runner and TPF? Seems like they started after I updated my iPhone. Doesn't how that my app is out of date...

Thanks!

PS.. I meant "w/" not "e/"... Sorry about that.

I use the TPF app! I tested mine when I saw this.. and didn't have any problems for the couple of minutes I played with it. Must be just Forum Runner.

I do... I type long replies and hit send to only get my message was too short and it wouldn't allow me to copy and paste.

Apps for the forums are ok at best in my opinion. Which Iphone do you have? I just check "view desktop site" box on my HTC One S and it works just fine. In fact it's faster than my computer at work!

I use Tapatalk and it works well with iOS6

iPhone 4 and this is the error I am receiving. Also-- I've noticed when photos load it just crashes all together! Randomly. I have been using forum runner for a while but will go back to the TPF app and see if that helps. I sometimes click over to open up the site but not often...'if that helps I'll give it a try also!

Attachments

• $image-1955889141.jpg
    $image-1955889141.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 143
Thanks nmoody! -- can you follow or subscribe to threads?

Last edited:
I'm getting the same error with TPF app. :mad:

I'm getting the same error with TPF app. :mad:

Describe what you are doing when you get the error with the TPF app... and I will see if I can "dupe" it....

Might try a uninstall / reinstall also... you know the ropes!

I just go to open up a thread and it pops up... I can hit "back" and it will work... Or it will do it a few more times before hitting "back" and working.

I just go to open up a thread and it pops up... I can hit "back" and it will work... Or it will do it a few more times before hitting "back" and working.

hmmm... did about 20 different threads... and back about 50 times.. no crash. Who knows...

Iphone 4, btw!

Well shoot. I'll try reinstalling

Another random error... I clearly have more than 1 character!

Attachments

• $image-151272288.jpg
    $image-151272288.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 125
If reinstalling does not resolve the issue, I suggest contacting the maker of the app or try another one.

Thanks, ill let y'all know for anyone else having the same issues.

I'm connected to wifi now and haven't had an error..
Maybe it's just when I'm using my 3G?

Most reactions

Back