Apples and Sunset

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The apples are still ripe for the picking where I am. Had to catch a shot at sunset to see what they look like up close. C&C welcome. Thanks for looking. Much appreciated. :)

appletreesatsunset.jpg

Thanks for looking. :)

NJ

I love the blurred orange sunset through the trees.

I like it as well. The picture would look great framed in a kitchen with a "country" theme. At least that's where this picture seems to take me.

I wonder what it would've looked like with just a bit of water sprayed on the leaves and apples.

Very nice. I agree that this would be perfect for framing in a country home. If our kitchen was themed "country", I'd sure buy one from you.

NJ I really like the idea but I do think the apples needed a fill in light. I think a tungsten bulb would have cast a lovely golden light onto the apples to perfect the shot, possibly a gold reflector.

NJ I really like the idea but I do think the apples needed a fill in light. I think a tungsten bulb would have cast a lovely golden light onto the apples to perfect the shot, possibly a gold reflector.

was thinking the same thing, the shot is well composed and exposed but the apples look a little flat....I was also thinking maybe a little selective saturation would make them shine a bit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back