Applesauce

You two do like your experiments, eh? You develop all these interesting ideas... where is my personal SpaceNut or ClarkKent to help me become a little more creative, I wonder!?!?!?

Anyhow, yes, the Light Bulb photo is good, but so is the orange (SpaceNut pics, both of them, if I remember right), but the apple in the process of bursting is also very interesting to look at.

Aesthetically I best like "Ka-boom" ... the photo of the flour(?)-filled balloon in the process of bursting mid-air. Wow, that one is a nice photo!

Who did all the cleaning? Tell me you did not ask Scooter to clean up after you!?!?!
Thank goodness Clark has his own home now for these interesting experiments! No way I want to be the clean up crew! I do think he has some very interesting ideas and for Clark- the sky is the limit. These are awesome photos and I have to pout a bit having been left out of all the fun. Good job to both of you!

Clark, how do you come up with this stuff.. Maybe you should teach a class... something..
Your photos are completely awesome!!!

Clark, how do you come up with this stuff.. Maybe you should teach a class... something..
Your photos are completely awesome!!!

I have a lot of time on my hands at work. I do a lot of reading on the internet. Thanks

Most reactions

Back