What's new

April in Paris

1.3.5. those are absolutely stunning!
 
These are all very nice; #6 I like the color tones and concept, but I am unhappy with tall man with his back to camera at the center of the frame, my eyes are being drawn to the back of his head
 
THANKS, GUYS!


These are all very nice; #6 I like the color tones and concept, but I am unhappy with tall man with his back to camera at the center of the frame, my eyes are being drawn to the back of his head
--- i agree. but... that's a half second candid shot. i couldnt ask that man to disappear or move ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom