aprilraven at 3000?

you were too busy watching the pole dancers!

Conga rats, Pallie! :boogie:

Oh damn ... not another one of those ...

Woods ... where's the box?

Congrats! It woudn't be the same without you here at TPF :mrgreen:

Congrats!! You'll be catching up to JM before you know it.

Thanks JonMikel for pointing that out....:salute:

Hey april congrats and don't you wish it was 3000 dollars? Oh well...you know money can't buy you love (or can it)?:wink:

jonmikal,. how sweet of you to notice....( is my slip showing??)

nicole- your the best pole dancer i know.... ( since it was your calling for years, you should be the best....!!)

alison- tpf would probably be better off with out me... but lets not see..ok?? thanks sweetie....kiss the baby for me, and smell her sweet little temple....i love that spot...

woodsac...we only seem alike till you meet us...then ... well... we tend to linger in your mind.. kinda like an inlaw on crack...

calliope...thanks my fav. dr of delusion......( the meds worked well this afternoon.....oh, and i sure enjoyed you hanging with us today!!)

hertz and kelox... the extra boost you get from young donors really make the wrinkles disappear.... i really dont look a day over 145...!!!

widow... thinking you dont know where to look.... may not buy you love, but it buys chocolate...and something that seems like "love" on a timer...

aha..aha... ahum......

aprilraven said:
jonmikal,. how sweet of you to notice....( is my slip showing??)

nicole- your the best pole dancer i know.... ( since it was your calling for years, you should be the best....!!)

alison- tpf would probably be better off with out me... but lets not see..ok?? thanks sweetie....kiss the baby for me, and smell her sweet little temple....i love that spot...

woodsac...we only seem alike till you meet us...then ... well... we tend to linger in your mind.. kinda like an inlaw on crack...

calliope...thanks my fav. dr of delusion......( the meds worked well this afternoon.....oh, and i sure enjoyed you hanging with us today!!)

hertz and kelox... the extra boost you get from young donors really make the wrinkles disappear.... i really dont look a day over 145...!!!

widow... thinking you dont know where to look.... may not buy you love, but it buys chocolate...and something that seems like "love" on a timer...

aha..aha... ahum......

don't you have 'real' patients to attend to? :whip:

"Very inter..est..ing" (saying with German accent) that JonMikal sounded a lot like our Dictator errr I mean Administrator....and the whip thingy is a little scary too!!:meh:

Congrats cuzzin! I'd sho nuff have miss'd that'n if'n Jon Boy hadn't sayed somethin. L I B, it sho is gerd hav'n you on dis here webbernet place and, shine yeah, we's lookin' forward to three thousand mo.

:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back