What's new

aprox 240 years of work

machinehater

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 23, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
20
Location
Southtyrol
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys!
I had the honour to make a shooting in a rest home (i hope this is the right translation)

Can you tell me please, if there is potential for improving this photos?

thank you!
Armin


$9304377078_134f570d2e_c.webp $9301600455_801aa0f275_c.webp $9301595231_1c249c3a1a_c.webp
 
I'm not a fan of selective color, but they're all very nice.
 
Thank you!
I'm not afan of selective colouring neither, but here it jumped to me ;)!
 
I like #s 2 & 3, but the SC in #1 makes it look like she's wearing her ring on the outside of a foil glove. I think if you go either full monochrome or full colour it would be a great shot.
 
You are lucky. I had to shoot undercover in a rest home. No permission granted to me.

Nice shots. I like the selective color!
 
The right hand in #3 is disconnected... it looks more to me like it belongs to a second person.

The first one, I'd have panned a bit to the left and made it more obvious it's a sewing machine as well as getting rid of the distracting background objects.

The second one is wonderful!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom