What's new

Aqua- art

All these are reflections of some resting fishing boats
Very creative :)

Numbers 3 and 7 are the ones that captured my imagination. I think #7 could use a bit more pop, although it works very well as is. Also, I'd consider cropping just a bit off of the top of the image – part of the dark section, which kind of overpowers the pastel tones of the rest of the frame.

Thank you very much Fred; i will work on #7 :D

Wow, Frequency, I really like these! I think this may be my favorite series of yours!
I'd have trouble picking one favorite, as each one has a very different mood to it.
I'd probably narrow it down to the first three as my favorites. That first one would REALLY rock with that little bit of rope cloned out and maybe the really dark portion in the upper left corner cropped out.

Nice shots!

Thank you very much Sharon; points noted :D

For me it's 5 and 7. 5 could use a little cleaning up - there are some spots that are distracting - and I might even clone out a couple of the reflections in the lower right for better balance.

Thank you very KenC (soon i will make your name by heart ;) ) :D

3 is by far my favorite.

I like the transition from hot to cold.

Thank you Jac very much :D
Thinking of the background like these examples is also part of the process when doing water drops. A nice background always adds to it.

Thank you Bynx a lot; i wanted to attempt on drops soon :D

Excellent, Nandakumar! I vote #3, then #1 (without the rope) and then #7. You "might" want to use a higher f/stop to get some more DOF. But I'm biased - I love reflections on the water!

Thank you sir very much :D

number three would have to be my favourite

Thank you very much Binga sir :D

That's what I'm talking about. 3 and 6 for me. Deffinitely need to be in color to pop.

Thank you very much deeky for your second visit :D

I find 6 to be the most striking. The red looks as if it is in the water rather than a reflection. All very interesting.

Thank you very much jmg :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom