What's new

Aquarium Photos. C&C please

e._e

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Marshall University, WV
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are pictures I took at an aquarium on vacation. I'm pretty sure my camera isn't advanced enough to have any of the settings and things I've read on this forum so far, so I guess I mostly need criticism about the.. composition?

From_the_Deep_by_kaihlo.jpg


We__re_Quite_Colorfish_by_kaihlo.jpg


Don__t_jump_the_shark_by_kaihlo.jpg
 
they just look kinda like snapshots to me
 
composition:
#1 you cut the tentacles!
#2 you cut a fish!
#3 you got a shark!
:lol:
i was joking with the #2 and #3, 'cause i don't have enough infos about the situation to say something. acquarium photos are quite hard to shot because of the light and the glass. you need something more than a point and shoot camera and a tripod is necessary.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom