Aquarium Pics (C&C)

Inst!nct

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, the story is that i was going to get my new lens at 230, so nothing to do, so what do i do? go to the aquarium in the meantime while waiting, its too bad i didnt have my new lens (which is awesome)(70-300 IS USM), but i least i have it for my trip for which im leaving today (switzerland). Regardless, first person who can identify the aquarium gets a thank point ;) (for i do not know which one it is or someting :p)(jk)(kind 0f), anyways c&C?
4208246607_98d30437dc_b.jpg

4208246549_dd40c747ca_b.jpg

4209011276_3142fb7206_b.jpg

4. (ha ha ha, i had to have a *fish eye* lens to take this shot)
4209011368_67893b0d69_b.jpg

4208246237_fd8108a4e6_b.jpg

4208246189_2bb49da244_b.jpg

4209010908_e0a872a298_b.jpg

4209011006_9588616160_b.jpg

and dont worry about commenting on all of them, just do it on the photos you feel like i tried to be artistic in ;)

Is that the Baltimore National Aquarium? First shot looks like it is looking out over the Inner Harbor. Oh yeah...after looking at the rest of the pictures, that is definitely Baltimore National Aquarium. Did you get to see the Dolphin show?

I really like 3 and 7. It sucks to shoot through those tanks though, doesn't it? That fish eye collage they have is pretty cool. I went with a friend from out of town and when she saw that she had to snap a pic on her cell phone and send it to her Mom because her Mom hates fish eyes, LOL!

Last edited:
6 is my favorite it's just a bit underexposed. If it would have been brighter it would have been really sweet! Reminds me of some kind of shark scene from finding nemo :lol: 5 is also nice but on my monitor it does seem a tad underexposed. Seems like a fun day!
TJ

Is that the Baltimore National Aquarium? First shot looks like it is looking out over the Inner Harbor. Oh yeah...after looking at the rest of the pictures, that is definitely Baltimore National Aquarium. Did you get to see the Dolphin show?

I really like 3 and 7. It sucks to shoot through those tanks though, doesn't it? That fish eye collage they have is pretty cool. I went with a friend from out of town and when she saw that she had to snap a pic on her cell phone and send it to her Mom because her Mom hates fish eyes, LOL!

Thats what I was going to guess too, right when I saw the first shot I recognized it.

this beautiful scenery all the time i think my dad got me a nikon d5000 for christmas i said get a d40 but obviously in the long run d5000 is better but i'm soo siked

thank you for the comments, and i cant seem to click the thank button atm :(, but i appreciate it, and yes, 5 is a bit underexposed now that i look at it, wasnt like that in lightroom :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back