Aram & Jennie (11 pics sorry)

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I took these pics in the summer, completely forgot about them.

Sorry there's so many, I have trouble picking the best ones.

The last pic is the one they used on the wedding invites. I'm going to portugal next August to finish the job and make sure they get hitched!

Wooo.

Any comment welcome!

Jennie+Aram01.jpg

Jennie+Aram02.jpg

Jennie+Aram03.jpg

Jennie+Aram04.jpg

Jennie+Aram05.jpg

Jennie+Aram06.jpg

Jennie+Aram07.jpg

Jennie+Aram08.jpg

Jennie+Aram09.jpg

Jennie+Aram10.jpg

Jennie+Aram11.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

easy to see why you posted them all ... I couldn't have picked just a couple, either! Nice work, Bace!

wow, base.....

gotta tell you, i love them all... great shots, and if it was me and mine, i would want them all....

bet the couple are very proud of these... and you should be too.... great job!

These are nice, as far as their positioning - the thing I'm noticing is the lack of fill flash. Their faces appear a tad dark in some of them. Not a lot of flash, just enough to throw some light on them, and create a little catch light in the eyes for some sparkle.

My favorite pose is #6. :)

terri said:
These are nice, as far as their positioning - the thing I'm noticing is the lack of fill flash. Their faces appear a tad dark in some of them. Not a lot of flash, just enough to throw some light on them, and create a little catch light in the eyes for some sparkle.

My favorite pose is #6. :)

I never even thought of using a flash that day. Stupid!

Thanks for all the comment people.

The couple has these plastered all over their new house. All their "couple" friends want me to do them. Or atleast they "said" they did when I went over for their recent party.

New business!

I agree with Terri about the flash. It's not something most people think to do outdoors, in fact I think it was first suggested to me here on TPF :)

I love the pose of the last one, very sensual and sweet at the same time. Sounds like you're already getting some referrals from your work which is great!

well done bace.

give the fill flash technique a try sometime :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back