What's new

Arca Swiss - US dealers?

questionesse

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Berlin
Hey there,

I was wondering if there is a store besides B&H that sells a broader variety of Arca swiss ballheads and accessoiries.

thx
 
true, but unfortunately also not with the new roundened arca swiss Quickset device FlipLock in 60mm in stock that I'm looking for...
 
Last edited:
I am The USA Representative for Arca-Swiss and con help you. There is Lots of info on rodklukas.com on the ball heads and I can also send you some PDF brochures on all the heads as well.

Rod Klukas

Hey there,

I was wondering if there is a store besides B&H that sells a broader variety of Arca swiss ballheads and accessoiries.

thx
 
Really Right Stuff, Kirk, Wemberley at three that come to mind quickly. All arca-swiss compatable.
 
Ah - good input on those Arca swiss PDFs.
So I need:
monoball p0 801211 --> that one can be found frequently

802 019 N
Quickset device FlipLock round
with screw to convert a monoball
--> not seen in any US store so far. Also beeing asked nobody knew anything bout the new rounded version. Any idea where to get a hold on one of those? Or could you directely provide me with a set Rod?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom