Starskream666 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 6, 2011 Messages 598 Reaction score 56 Location England, West Yorkshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 3, 2012 #1 C&C you know how this works x
Starskream666 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 6, 2011 Messages 598 Reaction score 56 Location England, West Yorkshire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 4, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 br
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 4, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I'll be honest; it doesn't seem to me that there's much to C&C here. What was your thinking and desired end result here?
I'll be honest; it doesn't seem to me that there's much to C&C here. What was your thinking and desired end result here?
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 4, 2012 #4 Starskream666 said: C&C you know how this works x Click to expand... Yes, I think I do.