LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 22, 2005 #1 Well you would think they could spell it right... unless maybe the gargoyles scared them... LWW
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 22, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Some really cool outside balluster work... LWW
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 22, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 And some really neat outside statuary... LWW
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 22, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Plus the big guy and his watchdog... LWW
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Aug 22, 2005 #5 V's were often used for U's back in those days, especially when seen in cut stone or marble. nice shots again LWW
V's were often used for U's back in those days, especially when seen in cut stone or marble. nice shots again LWW
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 22, 2005 #6 nice work LWW!
LWW TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 3, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 67 Location Dayton,Ohio Aug 22, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Oh I knew that JonMikal, just a little twisted humor. Thanks Mansi, I've seen your work and I consider your comment as high praise. LWW
Oh I knew that JonMikal, just a little twisted humor. Thanks Mansi, I've seen your work and I consider your comment as high praise. LWW