Archives: Photo of the month - Winner for NOVEMBER is.....

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Firstly apologies for the lateness of the result... im still on holiday! :mrgreen: ... so im not at a computer as much as when im back at work.... but everything will return to normal next week.

so without further delay..... the joint winner is Woodsac.... and Woodsac!! with....

Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest

94762846-L.jpg

...and... Sierra Green (IR)

100786700-L.jpg

.....and the runner up is..... would you believe it Woodsac!!.... with Evolution

88028640-L.jpg

Congrats woodsac for an amazing month of great photo's... look forward to seeing more. :D ..... you will recieve a pm about the mystery prize!

Wow...I missed all three of these....my loss because these are all outstanding. Good job Woody :thumbup:

Holy crap woodsac.

Well...if I blushed...I'd be doing it now!

Thanks so much everyone. I really appreciate all the support and feedback on my images.

Dude!!!! Congrats Woody....Brilliantly awesome shots, and a very well deserved win. All three of these had better be framed and shown in your house man. :hail: :hail: :hail:

This is the first thread I've read on these forums, and I'd like to say I'm off to a good start :) Amazing shots

congrats on all three woods... well deserved. :thumbup:

Three fantastic images!! I love the second and third ones though the first one is great too. You did well to spot that image. One question about picture no 2. Was that taken with infra red film? The way those trees are glowing like that...so ethereal! Congrats!

Most reactions

Back