Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Concert photo by thebeginning

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
chris82 said:
are there any voting rules arch?

Not really..... all the above pics have been nominated by someone else.... so when it comes to voting, im easy..... voting for yourself wont win you the POTM anyway.... unless its a tie, which doesnt happen often (except last month :mrgreen: ) but usually there is a clear winner.

Well obviously voting for myself had crossed my mind but I wont only because there is A lot of better pics in there that i think should come above mine,my question is how many votes are we aloud?we are aloud three nominations so can we vote for three seprate pics(theres a few I like)

No im affraid not.... you can only vote once.... but one of your other nominations may win without your vote.... so its always good to use the full three nominations if you can....

.... who knows you may win... its often the case of 'other peoples look better than mine' but from an impartial observers point of view the votes could go either way. ;)

It's an unwritten rule thart you shouldn't vote for yourself. You could, but really ....

A great set of shots this month, again :)

yeah, that was an extremely tough decision, i would have been happy to vote for at least half of those... it could be another close month! Congrats to all the nominees, great shooting! :thumbup:

Very tough choice this month. I always love this thread, the photographs just blow me away!

Just wanted to take a moment to thank JTHphoto for my first POTM nomination. While I fully expect to be stomped into the dirt by the photo for which I voted, it's a kick to be in the running with it and the other amazing images nominated.

Yes, great job everyone!!!! They were all great shots....sorry I only had 1 vote to use :( :)

PetersCreek said:
Just wanted to take a moment to thank JTHphoto for my first POTM nomination. While I fully expect to be stomped into the dirt by the photo for which I voted, it's a kick to be in the running with it and the other amazing images nominated.

it was a well deserved nomination too... :) it was a tough decision, but i am 1 of your 2 votes, that's just my kind of shot, and i know how difficult they are...

not to diminish all of the other shots in here... this is a high quality thread this month!

EXcellent shots everyone. Congrats to all the nominees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back