Arch's Bathroom Barricade

Rudha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well i was reading this thread and came upon arch's(his teacher's apparently) brilliant suggestion of locking yourself in a bathroom and finding interesting stuff to shoot well this is what i came up with. All comments welcome.

1. It's an old shower head, ofcourse we are not using it but it's still there.
4752106061_af48dcfd11_b.jpg

2.I Have put a fluorescent led flashlight under the shower head.
4752103429_a8e49a6657_b.jpg

3.well nothing interesting i guess i somehow liked the taped switchboard
4752742804_6c653d2c47_b.jpg

1. No.

2. Yes. The blue color on the head adds to the reddish background. Though, it's a bathroom shot, so nothing really too exciting in it ;)

3. No.

yay atleast one yes now i can get out of the bathroom and explore:lol:

Yea its all good practice, the idea is to try and see things differently. It should help you when you out and about, happy shooting :thumbup:

B&W on the 1st one might be interesting. I was thinking that a sepia tone might be good for #3, but upon a 2nd look, it pretty much looks sepia as is.

Even though they may not be too exciting or do much for people, I still think they do have an artsy aspect to them. And with that, I say good job :thumbup:

Thanks folks it was really a fun project, i enjoyed it a lot :)

I think #3 is a very interesting subject. Different textures, shapes, and I like the grit. I don't like the angle or the shallow depth of field, though. Also kind of wish these weren't so close-up.

here's a head on view although i wish there was more reflection from the tape i will go back try putting some light from that flashlight to the side to bring out the tape ....i don't know i'll experiment to see if it turns out any better

4753806237_e681daaafd_b.jpg

didn't think of b\w i like it a lot +1:thumbup:

b&w is good for texture, lines, and contrast. glad you like the edit; i like it too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back