What's new

Archy!

Bitter Jeweler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
12,983
Reaction score
5,003
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm right here, right now!
iPhone4 pic:

f2e86a5f.jpg
 
Iphone 4 takes some decent pictures it seems. Nice framing!
 
whatcha doing there?
 
Hi Bitter!

Trever, He's traveling around city to city! See this thread ----> Click here :lmao:
 
Iphone 4 takes some decent pictures it seems. Nice framing!

Yeah, not bad. I had just checked into my hotel, and meandered down there, without my camera. Went back with camera as the sun was going down. Yay, golden hour!

whatcha doing there?

Takin' pictures, duh!

But seriously, like Jess said, I am on vacation. Travelling through Louisville, KY, St. Louis, then Indianapolis.
Strictly a photo safari. Well, a food safari too!
 
ahh, how fun :)
 
I'm having a blast! Currently dining on a high rise roof top! Perfect night!



e0c4c278.jpg
 
Awesome! Gotta love the iPhone 4; I am REALLY quite fond of the Camera Control Pro application; I was using version 3.4 until late last week, when the Version 4.0 update was made available for free. Camera Control Pro's anti-shake system really helps in getting steadier shots with the iPhone, and also makes instant, easy uploading to Facebook or Twitter or to one's FTP server a no-hassle, easy deal. Plus, the Big Button feature converts the entire picture area into a touch-sensitive shutter release.
 
I'll check out that app. There are so many to choose from. So I never got any of them.
 
Very nice composition on the arch. So I should put all that dslr stuff away and buy a phone!?
 
Thanks! We'll see how my "real" pictures turned out.

It was a challenge to get something semi interesting, I have to say. I loved St. Louis. Now I'm chilling, with a cold one in Indianapolis. :D
 
I like this thread. I envy your vacation. I would love to have the iPhone 4S. I will pre-order it for my wife Friday. I got her original iPhone when she upgraded to the 3GS. So now "we" will upgrade again.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom