Are meme pics against the rules?

Says the guy who took the time to make this meme. :lol:

srsly2.jpg

P.S.

I'm advocating allowing meme's in this forum. You've started a thread encouraging meme's be created from your images.

What's your angle here? Just trolling?

So only TPF related memes are allowed?

Attachments

• $print2.jpg
    $print2.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 122
runnah approved this meme!!
37b1fa69-3ded-4a38-a71b-f541c7af7f95_zpsdb49c6ea.jpg

^^ You know, Overread consulted with me about your candidacy. I told him I thought you were a bit too much of a wildcard.

MISH is that not possibly abit more than we'd see on the beach!

That said we don't and have never banned anyone for posting a meme-photo; the only situation that got close to that was a more complicated affair and the short term suspension was raised due to other matters.

In general the "don't post photos that are not yours" is a rule that we only take to the ban or punishment level when the user is posting photos that they do not own with the clear intent to present them as their own work. We also operate the rule so that the forums are about our members photography and not just a big image collection site (if you want that there are sites out there that do it all the time - its not for this forum however).
We also take a generally light hand when posts are made in the off-topic section and the content is clearly memebased images or other similar popularized photos from the net.

The most common cases we see are typically new members saying "How can I take photos like this" and showing an example - if its embedded from outside the site we just change it to a link; we only delete them when its hosted on the forums gallery (because of earlier mentioned copyright laws).

Am I being scolded by another mod about my meme?

runnah said it was taken on the beach!

Am I being scolded by another mod about my meme?

runnah said it was taken on the beach!

No it was during the winter you can tell.

That said we don't and have never banned anyone for posting a meme-photo; the only situation that got close to that was a more complicated affair and the short term suspension was raised due to other matters.

We also take a generally light hand when posts are made in the off-topic section and the content is clearly memebased images or other similar popularized photos from the net.

$image-2119105242.jpg

TPF should (and could) have it's own meme's.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back