IMG_9122-1.jpg

IMG_9174.jpg

IMG_9172.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_01251.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

O LAWDY THAT'S A LOT OF PHOTOS BRO.

Try and whittle your post down to 3-5 numbered photos that are your favorite. It will be easier to give more effective C&C on them. :thumbup:

Ok now that you have uploaded them, it's best to number them and post 1-3 photos, at max 5.

I think taking some time reading basics will do you well. I see a lot of focus, and noise (grainy photos), exposure issues going on. Hard to be more specific with so many photos :) .

I'm still trying figure out how to make it smaller.Still learning the software.

I used aperture to add the watermark. I'm using a canon a570 is

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_9138.jpg

I changed the exposure on the first pic. Is it any better?

IMG_02651.jpg

The exposure may be better than the original but what are you trying to accomplish with this image? Are you just having fun trying to learn focus, or blurred backgrouns (bokeh) or ???

I find the image to be lacking in a number of areas and the background is very very distracting.

Tell us more about this image.

I just learned how to blur the background on my camera and was practicing. What is the photo lacking?

I think you need a diffuser on your strobe underwater. The strobe is causing hot spots on what it is aimed at. I am guessing this is the problem because i noticed the same thing happening on my underwater photos after my diffuser when to davy jones locker.

I just learned how to blur the background on my camera and was practicing. What is the photo lacking?
The photo has a distracting background and foreground.

The photo lacks a compelling main subject.

Apparently the doll is the intended main subgect, but the doll is so small in the frame it lacks visual weight.

Then your watermark adds yet another distraction.

The photo has a distracting background and foreground.

The photo lacks a compelling main subject.

Apparently the doll is the intended main subgect, but the doll is so small in the frame it lacks visual weight.

Then your watermark adds yet another distraction.

What could I have done for the background? I cropped the image is it better then before or worst then before.

testcrop.jpg

Last edited:
Have 2 friends hold up a sheet?

Shoot from a higher or lower camera perspective?

Find a more compelling subject with as less distracting background?

Do some cloning? The crop certainly helps, as does the loss of the watermark.

Most reactions

Back