MissMia TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2007 Messages 3,573 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 28, 2009 #16 I really like the fourth edit. The houses don't bother me in the image. Beautiful shot of Superstition too.
I really like the fourth edit. The houses don't bother me in the image. Beautiful shot of Superstition too.
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 28, 2009 #17 i dont see any houses here but that is a good picture
teneighty23 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2009 Messages 356 Reaction score 0 Location Northern Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2009 #18 i like your original B+W best, and i like the idea of #1, just a little too much detail is lost. so i like #3
i like your original B+W best, and i like the idea of #1, just a little too much detail is lost. so i like #3
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2009 #19 Wow, great shot. I'd either go with 4 or 1. I think I'd prefer 1 but the middle right highlight is a bt much for me.
Wow, great shot. I'd either go with 4 or 1. I think I'd prefer 1 but the middle right highlight is a bt much for me.
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 29, 2009 #20 teneighty23 said: i like your original B+W best, and i like the idea of #1, just a little too much detail is lost. Click to expand... Agree with the above
teneighty23 said: i like your original B+W best, and i like the idea of #1, just a little too much detail is lost. Click to expand... Agree with the above
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2009 #21 i like the first one the best and the houses in my opinion are a valuable addition as they provide a sense of scale.
i like the first one the best and the houses in my opinion are a valuable addition as they provide a sense of scale.
R resevordg TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 34 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 29, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #22 duncanp said: i like the first one the best and the houses in my opinion are a valuable addition as they provide a sense of scale. Click to expand... Thats a really good point. I had not thought of that. I think its so interesting to hear how different people like one edit of this photo over the other. All of you have really good reasons and they are all different.
duncanp said: i like the first one the best and the houses in my opinion are a valuable addition as they provide a sense of scale. Click to expand... Thats a really good point. I had not thought of that. I think its so interesting to hear how different people like one edit of this photo over the other. All of you have really good reasons and they are all different.