Are there any monthly Photography magazines?

Grandpa Ron

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I asked this question a while back and finally found Outdoor Photographer. After an extended vacation I returned to fine the had wrapped up production in June/July.

I know there are other publications, but they seem to be dedicated to specific cameras, areas if photographic interest, or specific artists. All are rather expensive and many are digital only.

The new stand are filled with every conceivable hobby; hunting, fishing, marshal arts, painting, computer gaming, ad nauseum, but nothing on just general photography. Am I missing something or just out of touch with the contemporary readership. A Kindle or smart phone works, but I much prefer a 8x11 magazine.

Try this;

Well there are indeed various photography "magazine" subscription. Some of which come from the UK or Europe and are prices in euros or other currency and convert to $60.00 or $70.00 with shipping. Several are Newsletter type publication and an occasional technical methods brochure.

I found a couple under $40.00 but they are bi-monthly or tri-annual. Still they look interesting enough to try for a year.

I guess I am behind the times, but I am amazed it the multitude of subjects and magazines at the supermarket, yet I have to go to Barnes & Noble's to get a printed photography magazine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back