What's new

Are these photos any good

Kbarredo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
795
Reaction score
35
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I want to present these to a pro to apprentice under him.I'm scared hewill just laugh at me. Sorry bout the photobucket all the original pics are on my other comp
Pictures by kbarredo - Photobucket
 
I agree with Sparky. They are good enough for your purpose.

skieur
 
If I were you I wouldn't just show him your photobucket account. Make up a portfolio of 12-15 pictures that showcase some of your better work. I really like some of the pictures you have there. I also think you have an "eye". Good luck!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom