Are you a lefty, or a righty? (Survey)

Which eye do you shoot with?

• Total voters
Left eye. I never even really thought about this before. It just happened naturally where I started with my left eye, and whenever I did try with my right it felt awkward.

The right, it's weird not being able to see around the camera body when I use my left...

You will have to ask my wife.
smiley-shocked013.gif
:blushing:
smiley-laughing001.gif

I switch it up. For some reason at the old age of 19 the vision in my right eye is falling behind that of my left. I still use both eyes, and probably my right eye most of the time, but if focus is super critical (sounds silly to say that) or I can't rely on the autofocus then I'll switch to my left.

I always use my right eye for rangefinders, I do the thing where you focus and compose with your right eye and scan your surroundings with your left.

I am right handed but left eye dominant and it SUCKS. it's also hard to be a sports shooter with that left eye thing. You can't watch the game from the other eye cuz it's stuck behind the camera.
It's also a pain in the tush with hunting. Took a lot to overcome that when shooting!

I'm left handed, bat right handed, shoot firearms left eyed and cameras right. Being able to keep my left eye on the subject while the right eye is in the viewfinder is important to me. Same with firearms, keeping both eyes open and functioning is my opinion on how it should be done.

I use my Right. Honestly its what felt natural never tried using my left. I dont have glasses so I dont know which one is better.

I use my left eye. I've only tried a few times but my right just feels unnatural.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back