Are you serious?

This was a stupid post to begin with anyways. Sorry for wasting everyone's time. I guess I'm not a really good person then, lol. I'll try my best to ignore the next time I see something silly like that.

To each their own, everyone is different...I understand it. I guess from all the years of being picked on and bullied in school, I turned out to be one my self. I'm apologize if I had offended anyone.

No worries Nerwin. Like Pix said, it's just the internet. You did not go up to the guy and act like an arse. However, maybe next time engage the person. You may just make a new friend.

Haha, I'm tired of friends. I always get kicked to the curb eventually. Its okay though. I don't blame them, lol.

I hear you. My dad told me to make sure I picked my friends as opposed to letting them pick me.

I had some friends when I was school, but one of them ending up committing suicide and no one wanted to be friends anymore. We graduated from school, moved on and everyone went their separate ways. I guess that's just life.

omg i just went that the website of the billboard i posted, wow.

Seven galleries, another gallery that doesn't call itself a gallery, drop down menus galore!

Buuuut...I can guarantee he's making more money than I am at it, so I can't poke too much fun. I guess...

Seven galleries, another gallery that doesn't call itself a gallery, drop down menus galore!

Buuuut...I can guarantee he's making more money than I am at it, so I can't poke too much fun. I guess...

No doubt that he's making money, wish I was that good at it haha.

No doubt that he's making money, wish I was that good at it haha.

It's not even that I really love any of his photos or anything. Just that (by all appearances) he's making money taking photos and I'm not...

Ok. I was having a look at the guy's wedding package. $1800 and you only get 50 edited photos. Hmm. So apparently, you have to edit the rest? Interesting concept. The photographer that shot my brother's wedding took I don't know 1500 pictures? And he edited every single one of them.

This was a stupid post to begin with anyways. Sorry for wasting everyone's time. I guess I'm not a really good person then, lol. I'll try my best to ignore the next time I see something silly like that.

To each their own, everyone is different...I understand it. I guess from all the years of being picked on and bullied in school, I turned out to be one my self. I'm apologize if I had offended anyone.
Great post my brother. Your a good dude and brought up an interesting topic.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

“It is not for me to judge another man's life. I must judge, I must choose, I must spurn, purely for myself. For myself, alone.”

“When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself”

“When we make judgements we're inevitably acting on limited knowledge, isn't it best to ask if we seek to understand, or simply let them be?”

“Don't allow your happiness to be interrupted by overly judgmental people. The problem is not you, because even if you do good all the time, they would still find a way to judge you wrongly.”

“The more judgmental a person is the sadder they are.”

“It's been said that people see what they want to see. For that exact reason, look for the good in people, rather than the bad.”

...Should I go on?

...Should I go on?

To judge or not to judge, that is the question! :D

rggim.jpg

“It is not for me to judge another man's life. I must judge, I must choose, I must spurn, purely for myself. For myself, alone.”

“When you judge others, you do not define them, you define yourself”

“When we make judgements we're inevitably acting on limited knowledge, isn't it best to ask if we seek to understand, or simply let them be?”

“Don't allow your happiness to be interrupted by overly judgmental people. The problem is not you, because even if you do good all the time, they would still find a way to judge you wrongly.”

“The more judgmental a person is the sadder they are.”

“It's been said that people see what they want to see. For that exact reason, look for the good in people, rather than the bad.”

...Should I go on?

Of course with all those quotes, you're not judging at all, right? :1219::76::allteeth:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back