jdjd1118 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2009 #1 A few pictures from my hike to Arethusa falls last month. C&C always appreciated but not expected. Thanks for looking! 1. 2. 3.
A few pictures from my hike to Arethusa falls last month. C&C always appreciated but not expected. Thanks for looking! 1. 2. 3.
ocular TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2009 Messages 1,107 Reaction score 1 Location outoftown Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 21, 2009 #2 Well I like u got a red cross and a red maple leaf, you should try to accentuate that theme more
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2009 #3 I really like the compsition of #3. The color contrast really adds a sense of depth. #2 is a great study inuse of the rules of thirds. #1 I'm undecided about. All 3 look a little dark on my monitor though.
I really like the compsition of #3. The color contrast really adds a sense of depth. #2 is a great study inuse of the rules of thirds. #1 I'm undecided about. All 3 look a little dark on my monitor though.
jdjd1118 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the comments!
S StickShifty TPF Noob! Joined Nov 13, 2009 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location New Jersey Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2009 #5 NH right? I have hiked that. very beautiful area!!
A Ady TPF Noob! Joined Nov 25, 2009 Messages 235 Reaction score 1 Location Lancashire,UK Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 26, 2009 #6 Great detail & colour on the 3rd. Very Christmas card/winter postcard esque.
T TodaysPhoto TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2009 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 27, 2009 #7 I like all of them, but #3 is my favorite.
jdjd1118 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 19, 2007 Messages 191 Reaction score 0 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 28, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks for all the comments! I think I like no. 3 the best also.