Ariel Yu New Model

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New to modeling is the beautiful Ariel Yu.

This go 'round a reflector was used, pretty much first time using a reflector and learned that the gold is probably too warm for Asian ladies, too warm and I had to pull a bit of saturation.

1)

_POR0614-Edit by Trever1t, on Flickr

2)

_POR0624-Edit by Trever1t, on Flickr

3)

_POR0632-Edit by Trever1t, on Flickr

4)

_POR0723-Edit by Trever1t, on Flickr

5)

_POR0679-Edit by Trever1t, on Flickr

6)

_POR0690-Edit BW by Trever1t, on Flickr

More viewable on my flickr or FB.

She's lovely! Nice captures.. but I do agree the Gold might be a bit much! :)

Love #2. . . I love how the trees frame her and the photo. Not too crazy about her outfit choice - the exposed tummy seems a little 90's/dated out style. Love #4!

Yeah, should have tried the silver side. The white worked well where I could get my wife close enough but a few shots were taken from a distance.

#2 and #4 are my favorites of the complete set.

You're too kind, thank you. I learned a bit with this shoot, tried having the model focus away from the lens, fill light and editing technique.

Honestly I am not really satisfied with the set, I may re-touch the lot.

Good shots. Tips for the model. She is going to have make a concious effort to make sure when she poses she keeps her head back a bit. She doesn't want her head to look to big for her body. Also, she is going to have to work on the emotion in her face. There is no intensity in her eyes. Just a dead look with the exception of #4. (Can you tell I just go done working on a commercial shoot?)

Yeah shes very new to modeling and was very nervous, I lost my voice and was unable to give vocal direction but those are good tips i'll relay along! Thanks!

Is that the Japanese friendship garden in SJ? Shots look great! I really like # 4

Is that the Japanese friendship garden in SJ? Shots look great! I really like # 4

Yes it is. I live down the street so it's not only really convenient but it's free too ;) That whole strech from the little zoo on the corner all the way down to Historic park is awesome. I will be shooting Historic park in a couple weeks.

I was planning on heading over to that garden Saturday with a buddy, looks like it may be this next Saturday instead. Its a great place to practice for us since there is such a variety of things in such a close proximity.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back