What's new

Arizona Landscape

Hokiehall

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
191
Reaction score
11
Location
Central Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken along the road to Monument Valley.


arizona00-789.jpg
 
Last edited:
Oh I love Arizona.. Ill never forget my road trip through Arizona, from LA to Utah. Beautiful part of North America!! Fantastic pic!
 
Awesome pic! Love the clouds, good day to photograph!
 
Thanks for the comments. Northern Arizona/ southern Utah is a beautiful area of the country. Since I live in the east it is a real treat for me to get to visit that area.
 
Pretty picture and not the typical either. Someday I'll visit there.
 
Very nice. It was kind of the photography gods to give you clouds that day.
 
grrrrrrrrrr that fence bothers me, but besides that great shot, woulda prob been an m-azing sunset shot having the mountains be a silly wet
 
Same shot wth fence cloned out. Which is better?

arizona00-789nf.jpg
 
Last edited:
Excellent, excellent shot!! I like the fence, not only does it add some different texture to the photo but helps draw my eyes to the rocks, very nice!
 
yea leave the fence in there. With out it kinda ruins the picture
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom