What's new

Arlington National Cemetary

black94sol said:
thank you SO much, this makes me realize why i'm actually currently in Iraq.


THANK YOU, awesome shots
That post made my night. Thank you :)
 
Hi everyone. I'm in search of Tomb pictures/video from 1993-1996. Can anyone give me some insight as to which forum I should post? I was at The Tomb during those dates and don't have that many pictures of myself. I keep in touch with many of the guys I served with, so any pictures I get, I will pass on to who's in them. (I don't have ANY video of my time at The Tomb)

I'd also appreciate any suggestions as to where I can look outside of TPF.

Thank you in advance, Matt M.
 
Hi everyone. I'm in search of Tomb pictures/video from 1993-1996. Can anyone give me some insight as to which forum I should post? I was at The Tomb during those dates and don't have that many pictures of myself. I keep in touch with many of the guys I served with, so any pictures I get, I will pass on to who's in them. (I don't have ANY video of my time at The Tomb)

I'd also appreciate any suggestions as to where I can look outside of TPF.

Thank you in advance, Matt M.
I was at this shoot with Joe and have some on my site, but unfortunatly, I do not have any during the time you were there. Here is a link to my DC gallery . Sorry Im of no help, but I have know somebody who might have. Will run it by him.
DCgallery
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom