PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2012 #1 Ok, before I continue editing this part of a set does the white sky kill this?....
T thetrue TPF Noob! Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,791 Reaction score 330 Location Bucks County, PA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2012 #2 To me the white sky makes it look more like a snapshot, but I'm sure someone well versed in PS can make that more interesting...
To me the white sky makes it look more like a snapshot, but I'm sure someone well versed in PS can make that more interesting...
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 20, 2012 Moderator 🛠️ #3 It doesn't help it, but I don't think it kills it; it would be dead easy to composite a better sky into that image.
It doesn't help it, but I don't think it kills it; it would be dead easy to composite a better sky into that image.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 20, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks guys, I figured it at the very least wasn't doing it any favours. I will now learn how to do a composite unless it's a different sky tomorrow since we will be passing the place again and I'm certain I can convince Mr Rabbit to stop again lol
Thanks guys, I figured it at the very least wasn't doing it any favours. I will now learn how to do a composite unless it's a different sky tomorrow since we will be passing the place again and I'm certain I can convince Mr Rabbit to stop again lol
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 21, 2012 #5 Liked it