Around Malta (5 Photos)--They are not so much, so take a look!!!

deggimatt

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I also shot these from a boat while I was cruising around Malta. C&C are accepted.:sexywink:

maltesechurchsimple.jpg

swarfilponta.jpg

hafnaerinudajsa.jpg

gharuxaqq.jpg

bajjasabiha.jpg

Thanks for looking C&C are also accepted.:) :bouncy:

were you on holiday or do you live in malta, nice shots by the way

Thanks Chris, Yes I think this number #1 is better than the PS edited

No I live In Malta

I was going to ask: isn't #1 the same that we have also seen with a PSed sky? I now know that it is.
The PS version had its own kind of "punch" ... but in a series about Malta the original is better.
I like the colour of the water in 3!

My husband suggests place after place where he would like to go to with me (now that we are back to travelling without the kids, which it seems we are, the daughter so openly expressing her boredom when she was last spending a family vacation with us in late July/August), and Malta was one of his ideas.

Thanks LaFoto. Malta is a beutiful place to visit. You don't need to take a tour, just borrow a car or a jeep from here, cause Malta is a small island. And DON'T FORGET YOUR CAMERA !!!! :)
Thanks again.

Awww. Now I feel homesick, seeing these. What part of the island were the last three shots taken? I can't decide if that looks more like Blue Grotto or Gozo near Azure Window!

Well anyway, to coin a phrase... "Prosit!"

Are They from around Comino?

The last one is in the bluelagoon Exactly comino. The photos #3 and #4 are near the bluegrotto. I have not took so much photos of comino cause I could'nt wait to jump to the sea.

"GRAZZI"
Mad_malteaser

Most reactions

Back