What's new

Around Seattle

pwright1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1928134704_7e5cd0776e.jpg


1928129326_8c095a26d4.jpg


1927298315_b8a59becf6.jpg


1928128176_43d663debc.jpg


1922937180_44cffcaca7.jpg


1887016338_fb3d1e4b36.jpg


1786139905_0981ba8caa.jpg


1726786072_e8465cc0ea.jpg


1557471693_8b9d3d9608.jpg


1549627831_5f5a1bbec8.jpg


1550484216_2a41d3cdf1.jpg


1550172048_3afaae0fd4.jpg
 
I like the 2nd shot and the 7th shot (with birds), but I'm thinking they might look really nice in black and white. Try giving it a shot.
(Also, it would help if you could number your photos. It's just easier that way.)
 
Agree #7 is good. I also like #11. Always wanted to visit [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Seattle (I'm a big Nirvana fan). Is it a good place to visit? [/SIZE][/FONT]
 
Thanks. I'll number my pics from now on. And yes Britonk Seattle is a great city to live and visit and a great city to photograph. Thanks.
 
Very nice. I am from the other side of the state and feel we Washintonians (is that a real word? lol) have it good, this state is beautiful!
 
Thanks for the memories! I used to live in Mountlake Terrace just north of Seattle. A very scenic city and state!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom