What's new

Around the derelict trailer (12 shots)

surfingfireman

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 12, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
2
Location
Orillia/Horseshoe Valley, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Haven't posted in a while so I went a little wild here. I have these ones, plus the "ortoned" ones as well as black and white versions in the black and white gallery. Personally I think the ortons (two images, one out of focus, combined) stand out. What do you think?

1.
trailerju8.jpg


2.
skulliw4.jpg


3.
skullortonlu4.jpg


4.
metalrn7.jpg


5.
knobfx0.jpg


6.
knobortoncc6.jpg


7.
ductlt3.jpg


8.
door2qb5.jpg


9.
dooryp1.jpg


10.
doorortonwb3.jpg


11.
canyr0.jpg


12.
batteryid3.jpg
 
I almost hate to say it, but I think I like this series better than the B & W.
 
Cool series man, diggin' the first, the 2nd door and the battery the most!
 
Well these photos didn't get much attention (and the b&w ones got none) but thanks for the comments of those who did take a peek.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom