What's new

Around the world

crazyfreespirit

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, maybe not exactly. Some pictures I took on a recent trip to Mexico, and an earlier trip to France. I'm new at this, so critique is what I'm hoping for :)
HPIM0611.jpg



n560190611_170663_4865.jpg


And the stuff from Mexico:
stairs.jpg


HPIMsunshione1486.jpg


HPIMuopuo1527.jpg
 
I love the brightly lit city but what's with the date in the bottom left hand corner? The (Mayan?) ruins are also very cool. Good job overall. :thumbup:
 
Thanks! Ya, I hadn't yet learned(or really thought about...)taking the date stamp off from my camera. And, yes they are Mayan ruins.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom