Around Town PDX set

orb9220

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I find #3 very interesting; I like how you've positioned all the leading lines. While the photo does work very well for me as is, I think that it'd also work if you make it a bit more abstract by removing most of the skyway (or whatever that thing is). If you don't mind me playing with the image, I'd like to show you the cropped version so you know what I mean. Let me know.

These are fantastic, you have a brilliant eye for photgraphy.

I'm a noob and I always mess these shots up. I love how you have placed the shot of the stairs above the shot of the glass ceiling.

I'm really digging these shots, the pressure washer not so much but the rest yeah. I really like #1 love the rain coming down like that, the railing with waterdrops on it also fantastic. Great eye

I really like all of these. Good eye, nice execution. Love the perspective, textures, contrast, patterns, and so forth. Very nice work.

Thanks all for kind words and am liking to explore the world thru photography.
Was a computer cave dweller eating pizza,cheezzeburgers,etc addict.
And took a heart attack 07' and doctor telling me to find an outdoor hobby.

And trying to ascertain more than that's great comments on flickr. As am on a very limited income and considering whether I can make some monies on SmugMug? Zenfolio? as $150 a year is a major investment for me.

Again thanks for the feedback. And feel free to find faults in my images as it helps me become a better photographer.

Old Time Brick & Iron B&W by orb9220, on Flickr

Wada YA Say!..Taco's..? by orb9220, on Flickr

Splash on Metal by orb9220, on Flickr

Thanks again!

And trying to ascertain more than that's great comments on flickr. As am on a very limited income and considering whether I can make some monies on SmugMug? Zenfolio? as $150 a year is a major investment for me.
Zenfolio's more expensive account costs $100 (see their plans here). Zenfolio and SmugMug have very similar products and pricing, so you shouldn't have to spend $150. Both have free 14-day trials, so you should probably try them at the same time and see how you (and your audience) like each, then make a decision. At least that's what I did.

There's a discount referral code in my signature for $5 off in case you choose to join Zenfolio (I get $5 off too). Similar codes exist for SmugMug as well. Good luck in your search.

These have honestly inspired me. I love number 4 the most

I stopped by your Flickr page yesterday and was impressed with your eye. I think B&W is mostly about line,shape,and texture,so subjects and lighting that emphasizes line, shape, and uh, texture, always seems to make monochrome work look good. I prefer to shoot monochrome with the camera set to B&W mode, in RAW, so the review images on the LCD show me what the monochrome images actually look like...it's easier and I think actually better to evaluate the LCD reviews that way,without the distraction of color.

Most reactions

Back