What's new

Around where I live

Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
6,111
Reaction score
2,486
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,

So I got bored today and decided to get out and take some shots of the village I live in. Learned a few things :scratch:, namely I want a super wide angle lens (fat chance in getting one :grumpy:) and apparently I like B&W images :shock:! Anyway there were meant to be some wide shots with nice skies but here is what I came back with!

C&C is appreciated :thumbup:

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.
 
I think #1 has some potential, but I'm not sure it works as a monochrome; I think the faded colours and rust would make for a much stronger image were they rendered in full colour.
 
Haha, that's cool mate. Yep Tunnocks is still there and going strong and making the best teacakes on the planet!

There's been few changes in that time, probably the most noticible ones being the Cat factory shut down and was demolished to make way for houses (20 odd years ago now) and recently they've demolished the Grammar (more houses) and built a new one on the old playing fields.

In Bothwell the old golf club sold a bit of land (yet more houses) and has built a cracking new clubhouse using the old castle entrance. Thats the biggest changes I think
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom