What's new

Arpith's photo gallery

Arpith

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 25, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
1
Location
Chennai
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's some of my shots that I'd taken
 

Attachments

  • $376661_493370304025107_1083861321_n.webp
    $376661_493370304025107_1083861321_n.webp
    89.1 KB · Views: 68
  • $381228_331520200210119_680828541_n.webp
    $381228_331520200210119_680828541_n.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 52
  • $381342_331520280210111_387160684_n.webp
    $381342_331520280210111_387160684_n.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 68
  • $406547_331521726876633_2133485498_n.webp
    $406547_331521726876633_2133485498_n.webp
    43.6 KB · Views: 74
  • $408104_381544575207681_454514753_n.webp
    $408104_381544575207681_454514753_n.webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 99
  • $417561_381545101874295_1050042810_n.webp
    $417561_381545101874295_1050042810_n.webp
    86.8 KB · Views: 66
  • $419716_381545665207572_904840602_n.webp
    $419716_381545665207572_904840602_n.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 85
  • $424156_365438603484945_663172288_n.webp
    $424156_365438603484945_663172288_n.webp
    63.1 KB · Views: 73
  • $424386_381546515207487_953918379_n.webp
    $424386_381546515207487_953918379_n.webp
    97 KB · Views: 92
  • $425398_381546935207445_1373004195_n.webp
    $425398_381546935207445_1373004195_n.webp
    85.5 KB · Views: 88
Sorry for double post but can anyone tell me where I can upload my photo album as a whole? I looked around and couldn't which topic exactly. I mean I have several shots that belong to different categories but I want to upload all the photos into one album
 
Picture 1: Blood Red Tomatoes
Picture 2: Apples and Veggies
Picture 3: The Ivy Gourd
Picture 4: Cutting Down
 

Attachments

  • $tomato.webp
    $tomato.webp
    289.8 KB · Views: 54
  • $IMG_5121apple.webp
    $IMG_5121apple.webp
    373.4 KB · Views: 56
  • $IMG_5140green.webp
    $IMG_5140green.webp
    344.8 KB · Views: 58
  • $snap1with watermark.webp
    $snap1with watermark.webp
    506.2 KB · Views: 68
Dera Arpith,
please don't post images on a mass scale like this. Post two or three and get them evaluated. Remember every body here is having thousands and thousands of images ; but posting one or two for evaluation. If you post in bulk, even good images may go unnoticed. So please take care of this matter. You can make personal galleries for uploading collections

Take care :D
 
@Frequency - Ok :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom