Arrgghh I hate backorders

oriecat said:
terri said:
[yawn] I'm sorry, but I detest digicam talk. :puke: I'm sorry, I know I'm in the minority and all that.....

I'm with you, terri! :puke-rig: :x :puke:

Yay! I'm the meat of a puke sandwich made with terri and oriecat bread.

Oh and terri, i believe I commented on the beautiful IR image you posted. Your hand colored IR is badass.

voodoocat said:
oriecat said:
terri said:
[yawn] I'm sorry, but I detest digicam talk. :puke: I'm sorry, I know I'm in the minority and all that.....

I'm with you, terri! :puke-rig: :x :puke:

Yay! I'm the meat of a puke sandwich made with terri and oriecat bread.

He gets turned on by the strangest things..... :shock:

voodoocat said:
Oh and terri, i believe I commented on the beautiful IR image you posted. Your hand colored IR is badass.

Did you really...? I missed it..... do forgive my hissie-fit.... :p The point is, it's a cool way to get that effect you like.

No back-order, either! :wink:

I don't know what the deal with my book is! It's just a gardening book, called Allergy Free Gardening. It shows that it ships in 1-2 business days, but I ordered it for like 23 bucks, and now it shows as going from 70 to 177$ on the used ones!! It's like there was a run on them or something, it's all very weird...

That IS weird.... I'm waiting on an order right now from Amazon, not backordered but I got the free shipping and I guess I'll be creaking in a rocking chair when it finally gets here..... :?

Most reactions

Back