Art class.

I kinda miss the art classes I had in high school. I loved them, and probably put more effort into them than any of my classes.

i was top dog in art class! :)

its not that bad, seeing as how im on this in it everyday i have it. plus it has 4 photography assignments...not counting the one im working on very soon. :D

Art class boring!!?:x Drawing and painting is better than photography, since your actually creating something. Well i used to think art was boring till I changed my attitude about it and then majored in it. I used to fail at math til I decided to appreciate it and learned to like it. I went from D's and F's to A's and B's. Learning is all about attitude.

The small of an art room is one of my favorite smells haha

And the sarcasm killer is back!

My young Matt, my advice to you is to appreciate this education that you are receiving, due to the abundance of ignorance in todays youth. Think positive in class, reflect on the knowledge that is shared, to which will build character. When you feel distracted or bored, try to maintain an intense breathing excercise until you have regained your concentration, and continue on! Follow these words, and you will surely achieve all of your dreams!

............... :) That better Cory?

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back