Art Show - bragging rights

wyogirl

Oh crop!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
(not sure where to post this)

I've been taking a film black and white college course this past semester. Just finished my final and I got an A for the class.

But, I also submitted three photos to the student art show and all three were accepted. I am told that the professor who chooses the pieces is extremely picky so I'm kinda excited that all three of my pieces were accepted.
The show opened yesterday, I didn't get to go to the opening but I hope to make it to the show tomorrow.

Just wanted to brag--- that is all.:mrgreen:

Good for you. Hope it goes well.

Congrats................. and............................

do we get to see them? :meh:

Well Sparky... they are wet prints that are matted so I'm not sure if I can scan them in or not due to the matte size. But, after they come down from the gallery, I'll work on that.

Congratulations! That sounds really exciting :mrgreen:

Congrats! That kind of recognition has to be great.

Hope things work out for you, and remember that people will look at the images from their own taste, and if you hear negative comments don't take it too heart, I'm sure you'll hear more positive comments. Regardless, it is all good for you.

Thanks everyone! I'm really bummed I missed the opening but I can't wait to see them on a gallery wall!

Woot!! That's awesome! It's too bad you didn't make it to the opening, they're so much fun. I'm sure you'll have many more to go to though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back