What's new

Art Show?

kahulani

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma...wishing I lived back on the West Coast
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There's a local coffee shop that accepts photos for shows each month. I've done a few, shows in the past but usually it's someone I network with. I need to write a letter and send in samples, but I'm unsure of what to say in the letter? Can someone help me out?
 
Not that I have any experience at all in this, but it's not a job application where you have to be really formal. Just be yourself. I'd explain what the photo is, what it means to you, etc. Touch upon your photography experience and equipment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom