In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1. Sentinel

P1040376sm.jpg

2. Field of beans

P1040377sm.jpg

Helios 58/2.

I'm not feeling much in the second image, but I really like the reflection of the sunflower in the first shot! It has great clarity and color, too. The texture of the rough wood against the greenery is a nice touch. =)

I'm not sure about the crop, though. (of the first picture, not the crop of beans heeehehehee). It feels too square and tight. I'd like to see more weight on one side of the frame or the other. But that's just me! I could see this one hanging in a country home with a nice wood frame. =)

I like the abstract look of the out-of-focus beans and stalks in the second one. I might darken the top and right side a little.

I'm not sure about the crop, though. (of the first picture, not the crop of beans heeehehehee). It feels too square and tight. I'd like to see more weight on one side of the frame or the other. But that's just me! I could see this one hanging in a country home with a nice wood frame. =)

Both shots are 4/3 format as taken with no cropping.

I like the abstract look of the out-of-focus beans and stalks in the second one. I might darken the top and right side a little.

I saw how the light played in the beans & thought there was a shot to be had. I tried with a green plant in focus (above) & out of focus with a dead plant the focus point & a shot without a green plant. I was not happy with any of them but not being an artsy type thought I would present one here & see what folks thought.

And yes Mohaimen, I like close ups that reveal what most folk never really see. How many people have passed by a field of beans but never saw how they look?

P1040376sm.jpg

Ron
I also like this photo. I do not like the metal pieces of pipe to the left of the flower.

I would not mind seeing what this would look like cropped on the left and right, making it more of a portrait style photo.

Ron
I also like this photo. I do not like the metal pieces of pipe to the left of the flower.

Nor do I but it was not my property to be messing with.

I would not mind seeing what this would look like cropped on the left and right, making it more of a portrait style photo.

I disagree but feel free to do your thing with it.

Most reactions

Back