mmaria
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2013
- Messages
- 6,494
- Reaction score
- 2,991
- Location
- Wonderland
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Remember I was in Slovenia? Meeting Leonore? Having a great time? 
Well, since I came back I really didn't have any free time to edit pictures I took in Slovenia. I managed to edit these 4 today.
I wanted to give you a bit sense of what is Ljubljana-capital like. I have other photos of course, but these are just from the Square, and they were taken in a different time of the day, obviously.
This is France Prešeren Square and the place where I and Leonore met. I expected something bigger, but I saw a lovely small Square.
Whenever I photograph something that has been photographed a gazillion times before, I know I wouldn't take a great photograph, I'm just thinking how can I compose differently and incorporate something that is characteristic for that town/country... Well, "characteristic" wasn't easy for me because everything is familiar to me.
Squatting in front of the doors of the Catholic Church

Right across of that spot. Something characteristic for Ljubljana - bicycles all over the town! Everybody rides bicycles!

Now you can see where was I squatting (that red is the church)
The mom of this little boy kept saying: "Move on, don't you see that the lady is taking some pictures!" I was smiling: "No, no, it's ok" (please don't go) I snapped twice.

These guys were great! They were playing metal, rock and some Balkan songs that are familiar to me but not to you

Well, since I came back I really didn't have any free time to edit pictures I took in Slovenia. I managed to edit these 4 today.
I wanted to give you a bit sense of what is Ljubljana-capital like. I have other photos of course, but these are just from the Square, and they were taken in a different time of the day, obviously.
This is France Prešeren Square and the place where I and Leonore met. I expected something bigger, but I saw a lovely small Square.
Whenever I photograph something that has been photographed a gazillion times before, I know I wouldn't take a great photograph, I'm just thinking how can I compose differently and incorporate something that is characteristic for that town/country... Well, "characteristic" wasn't easy for me because everything is familiar to me.
Squatting in front of the doors of the Catholic Church

Right across of that spot. Something characteristic for Ljubljana - bicycles all over the town! Everybody rides bicycles!

Now you can see where was I squatting (that red is the church)
The mom of this little boy kept saying: "Move on, don't you see that the lady is taking some pictures!" I was smiling: "No, no, it's ok" (please don't go) I snapped twice.

These guys were great! They were playing metal, rock and some Balkan songs that are familiar to me but not to you

Last edited: