As I Stand Here Dying

M

MDowdey

I work in a place that is right next door to my town's one and only starbucks. everyday i come to work i see the same people shoving this crap down their faces like its liquid crack. they must have thier grande latte enima's or the day just wont be the same. priests, moms, businessmen, everybody comes here for this crap. im really sick of watching people drink this ****. im going to go crazy on the next person that walks in here with a starbucks cup in there hand. ever heard of a coffee maker?anybody else feel this way? or am i the only one?

[/rant]

md

Don't like coffee but I like their tea.... about 2 or 3 times a year. :LOL: I'll stick to my Diet Coke in the morning thanks - no $4 cups of coffee for me. :roll:

I'm just mad that I'm not in on the profits. How much does it cost to produce a cup of coffee? Especially when you buy in mass quantities?

Even with overhead...they must be marking the price up 5000%.

That's what makes me sick.

I can't stand coffee either, but I live in a town with a population of 1000, so I can't exactly sympathize with the whole Starbucks thing! Closest thing we have to that is a bunch of old guys sitting around the restaraunt/bar uptown shootin the sh*t every morning while drinking thier coffee!

I'm surprised... I thought this was the land of coffee drinkers!

I like their Cafe Mocha. But I'm planning to quit drinking coffee and tea (I already have gotten out of my tea addiction:)). Why spoil the health when we have fresh water!

About the price; if the customer is willing to pay, why not? I would not blame Starbucks for their price. Dunkin Donuts is following the suit with their versions of coolatas and what not! :)

yes and they are all going to hell for it. :lol:

but seriously, it seems to me more of a prevalent addiction than other "worse" things around these parts. plus, in this neighborhood, its a "unemployed mommy came from the gym to get her oh so healthy latte" fest out here. im sick of it. i hope they get run over in the parking lot.

md

MDowdey said:
yes and they are all going to hell for it. :lol:

but seriously, it seems to me more of a prevalent addiction than other "worse" things around these parts. plus, in this neighborhood, its a "unemployed mommy came from the gym to get her oh so healthy latte" fest out here. im sick of it. i hope they get run over in the parking lot.

md

Not feeling the love today MD??? :love:

Do you think it is the weather? During freezing winter mornings, what do you usually have instead of coffee/tea?

danalec99 said:
Do you think it is the weather? During freezing winter mornings, what do you usually have instead of coffee/tea?

its not the weather around here. these morons will make any excuse to get there daily starbucks fix.

"oh my mom just died, lets get some coffee"

"oh the space shuttle just blew up, time to head to starbucks."

im going to start an Anti Starbucks website.

get your own damn coffee maker!!

md

Most reactions

Back