As I Stand Here Dying

MDowdey said:
danalec99 said:
Do you think it is the weather? During freezing winter mornings, what do you usually have instead of coffee/tea?
its not the weather around here. these morons will make any excuse to get there daily starbucks fix.

"oh my mom just died, lets get some coffee"

"oh the space shuttle just blew up, time to head to starbucks."

im going to start an Anti Starbucks website.

get your own damn coffee maker!!

md
photogoddess said:
Diet Coke Or I make hot chocolate at work (and spike it with Baileys)

:lol:

I'm liking this place more and more. Everyone you meet loves coffee, so why do I hate it? Still, I love tea (two sugars if anyone is making one...) and I've started to hit the fizz again. Gives me wicked farts in the morning though. :oops:

MDowdey said:
voodoocat said:
Starbucks :puke: overpriced crap.
Actually the mark up is 1500-2000%

thank you chad.

md
See most of those poseur yuppies think they are going to be sophisticated by drinking that garbage. Lattes and mochas and whatever were not meant to be made into huge desert drinks like that. I enjoy 1.75oz of perfectly brewed espress with 6 oz of milk. That... is a latte :p

do you need one of these md?
lattespade.jpg

voodoocat said:
MDowdey said:
voodoocat said:
Starbucks :puke: overpriced crap.
Actually the mark up is 1500-2000%

thank you chad.

md
See most of those poseur yuppies think they are going to be sophisticated by drinking that garbage. Lattes and mochas and whatever were not meant to be made into huge desert drinks like that. I enjoy 1.75oz of perfectly brewed espress with 6 oz of milk. That... is a latte :p

do you need one of these md?
lattespade.jpg

yeah for you chad ill try it. ive never had one.

md

I have to wade in here, dodging slings and arrows, And have to admit, yes, I drink Starbucks coffee! In my defence I do just have regular coffee and not the fancy crap. The way everyone is on a rant here I would swear you all have had double shots of espresso!

I have one right around the corner, but have never been in it. However, if I'm browsing a photog mag or two in the local bookstore where they're brewing it up behind the corner, you bet I'm there for a cafe mocha - I love mocha-flavored coffee. In ice cream, too. :goodvibe:

That said, I'm not a regular and wouldn't be, because I don't like being ripped off and mainly, they make it too damn strong. It's just not that good - I brew better at home with my freshly ground shade-grown coffee beans. :mrgreen:

I'd let Voods whip me up one of his concoctions any time, though. He's such an anal freak I'm sure they are fabulous! :wink:

terri said:
I have one right around the corner, but have never been in it. However, if I'm browsing a photog mag or two in the local bookstore where they're brewing it up behind the corner, you bet I'm there for a cafe mocha - I love mocha-flavored coffee. In ice cream, too. :goodvibe:

That said, I'm not a regular and wouldn't be, because I don't like being ripped off and mainly, they make it too damn strong. It's just not that good - I brew better at home with my freshly ground shade-grown coffee beans. :mrgreen:

I'd let Voods whip me up one of his concoctions any time, though. He's such an anal freak I'm sure they are fabulous! :wink:
They flashroast the beans. It's not too strong.. it's too bitter :puke:

Yes, I am anal and a perfectionist. I order the best beans and can make one hell of an espresso drink ;)

damn!!! thanks dude!!!!

im saving that one!!! wish it were wallpaper size!!

md

MDowdey said:

You're rippin' on us for our lattes, and you've never even had one?!?! YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE LATTE, MAN!! :x

Ok, My name is Mindy and I am a coffee addict. I DO have a coffee maker at home. But sometimes I run out of milk!! Then I buy one, and yes, it's too expensive, but it's really good!! I don't usually go to Starbucks those days, I go to Coffee People, because I like it better and they have a drive thru. But there is a Starbucks 2 blocks from my work (which was a really bad idea, what are they trying to do to me...) and sometimes in the arvo I will need a pick me up, so I get something. So there! And there's nothing you can do about it, so just calm down!! :p

oriecat said:
MDowdey said:

You're rippin' on us for our lattes, and you've never even had one?!?! YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE LATTE, MAN!! :x

Ok, My name is Mindy and I am a coffee addict. I DO have a coffee maker at home. But sometimes I run out of milk!! Then I buy one, and yes, it's too expensive, but it's really good!! I don't usually go to Starbucks those days, I go to Coffee People, because I like it better and they have a drive thru. But there is a Starbucks 2 blocks from my work (which was a really bad idea, what are they trying to do to me...) and sometimes in the arvo I will need a pick me up, so I get something. So there! And there's nothing you can do about it, so just calm down!! :p

if you werent so damn hot, i woulds argue my point!! but your a blazing inferno of hotness :lol: and i cant argue with beauty. so ill just say, i hate the taste of all coffee except folgers or maxwell house, and mine doesnt cost 5 bucks.

md

Most reactions

New Topics

Back