As I Wander....

JonK

I want MORE!!
Reaction score
Website
www.jonkilimnikphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been wandering the downtown streets of my hometown lately and found these scenes. take a look and leave a comment :D

1 -
skull.jpg

2 -
poster.jpg

3 -
discoball.jpg

4 -
graffitti.jpg

5 -
cprail.jpg

6 -
balcony.jpg

7 -
_MG_3490copy.jpg

Is this Winnipeg? I've never been...

Big Mike said:
Is this Winnipeg? I've never been...

bingo...you got it mike :D chek it out sometime...i suggest summer :lol:
man...gotta get my butt to edmonton someday...one of the few cities in Canada I have yet to visit. thanks for looking

Antarctican said:
Wow, you are the Master of the tilted lens shot. I like 'em all.
there's a fine line between too much and too little tilt :lol: guess i found that happy medium. :mrgreen:
thanks for stopping in and commenting :D

Ya, I'd definitely like to check out Winnipeg. My dad, who lives in Vancouver, was there for the Juno's last year...I wanted to go but it didn't work out.

I'm sure you would enjoy Edmonton in the summer, plenty of great photo ops in and around the river valley. Also lots of great festivals all through the summer.

Wow! Neat-o! I wouldn't have known there was a door there! Yah, edmonton is cool. I've been there lots. I'm going there in April, and in August. Ooh! The trip in August is a VIA Rail trip that I won, so I'll be sure to bring my camera and get lots of pictures (There's lots of time, 23 hours each way :p)
Again, nice pics!

shoedumas said:
Wow! Neat-o! I wouldn't have known there was a door there! Yah, edmonton is cool. I've been there lots. I'm going there in April, and in August. Ooh! The trip in August is a VIA Rail trip that I won, so I'll be sure to bring my camera and get lots of pictures (There's lots of time, 23 hours each way :p)
Again, nice pics!

Ohh...a train trip through the mountains...I've always wanted to do that.

Excellent series Jon. Number 2 is my fave.

Bad to bone photos here Jon. Everyone of them has a interesting quility to it, you definately have your own style man. Really admire your vision too, hope some of it rubs off on me viewing photos like this from you.

Great set !!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back