Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
homage.jpg

It is level...it's the slope of the shoreline where it meets the waterline

Good eye, nice pic! But, could you add a bird to that feather? lol! Kidding.

Not sure what kind of bird it was, and though it is quite unusual to see, this is a juvenile Black Crowned Night Heron fishing in the Gulf of Mexico

black-crown.jpg

I've looked at this one several times and really like it, but there's something that keeps nagging me that it needs something. Maybe it's the impression of being unlevel, that makes me want to tilt the monitor. Sometimes when we don't have other elements to put a scene in perspective the mind assumes. It might also be the framing, maybe a square crop? I dunno???

I know what you're saying, but leveling it would take the two juxtaposing diagonals out of the composition...and thus, at least for me, kill the image impact. Images like this are always hard to see out of context but I thought it was a pretty neat image, so I made the shot. Thanks for your input.

minimal...nice !!!

I thought it was a pretty neat image, so I made the sho

No disagreement on this! Neat might be an understatement. Have you tried a square crop?

I know what you're saying, but leveling it would take the two juxtaposing diagonals out of the composition...and thus, at least for me, kill the image impact. Images like this are always hard to see out of context but I thought it was a pretty neat image, so I made the shot. Thanks for your input.

I crop a lot of pictures that way just to have a complete reflection in them. I would've done the same thing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back