Ashley Cr*p!

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Out walking today and stumbled upon this in a neighborhood alley. We have a discount furniture outlet in the area: Ashley, don't know if they're nationwide. Anyway it would seem they have at least one unhappy customer who I'll assume is buying a new sofa from someone else.

Joe

ashley_crap.jpg

Looks like they didn't read all the tags before buying it. :) Definitely NOT full grain leather.

Looks like they didn't read all the tags before buying it. :) Definitely NOT full grain leather.

I don't know what the bleep is going on with the thing -- looks like some kind of spray-on coating is flaking off. Hope the painted on comment at least made the owner feel better.

Joe

Haha, I have some Ashley crap in my livingroom... Not of the highest quality, for sure..

Haha, I have some Ashley crap in my livingroom... Not of the highest quality, for sure..

Well if it ever ends up in the alley with "Crap" spray painted on it be sure and take a photo and we can start a theme thread. My sofa came from the Goodwill store -- tried and true.

Joe

Maybe this was from some disgruntled guy who used to date Ashley. :048:

Reactions: sw_
I disagree. For the minimal amount of money they probably spent on that couch, it was probably pretty decent.

I now start to wonder if the brown is an underneath layer being exposed or if it's actually Ashley's crap smeared on it.

I wasn't sure what to expect when opening this thread. Anyway, I'm glad we don't have any of that garbage in our living room...

Was it left out for pickup or just as commentary?

Was it left out for pickup or just as commentary?

In our city the back alleys are the "left out for pickup" location. We have large item pickup 3rd Monday of every month in the alley. Since I retired and have been walking around, one of my minor photographic subjects has been this discarded furniture. Ashley crap will make a nice addition to my collection.

Joe

alley_chairs.jpg

Those kinda make my skin crawl just looking at them; you're getting closer to them photographing them than I would want to get.

Most reactions

Back